Lowongan PT Indika Energy Juni 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and qualified people to join our winning team as :
Accounting Officer (Jakarta Raya)
- Preparing journal daily reports (Daily, weekly & Monthly)
- Handle reconcile and maintain accounts in Account Receivables, Account Paybles, Cash & Bank Statements
- Assist with monthly closings & adjustments journals
- Preparing and compose monthly Financial statements & reports
- Responsible for making invoices, checking them, and releasing before the deadlines
- Male/ Female max. 30 years old
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting or equivalent with GPA min 3.00
- Having Experience min 3 years as Accounting
- Brevet A/ B/ C certificate is advantageous
- Good understanding of Finance and Accounting system
- Knowledgeable of operating Accounting Software is a must
- Good personal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Broadminded, creative, strategic, and analytical thinking
Associate Application Support (Jakarta Raya)
- Maintain and do daily ( invoice ) and monthly ( labour, stock issue, stock adjustment, accrued & commitment ) data validation, data correction and data integration from other feeder system / application and import / post them into Accounting and Financial System : SunSystems.
- Assist Senior System Analyst in maintaining and developing any existing and new request of Accounting and Financial Report. The reports consists of reports in e-Financial, SunSystems build-in and custom reports, also some other accounting and financial reports in crystal report format
- Share some knowledge skill between each other in the group Working together with Corporate Trainer to provide a proper training of each Custom Developed Business Application and Ad-Hoc Training required by users
- Male / Female under 27 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management/IT/Computer sience with minimum GPA 3.00
- Good manner of communication.
- Analytical problem solving.
- knowledge in programing language and database management system would be an advantage
- Strong reporting and technical writing.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Data Analyst (Jakarta Raya)
- Sound knowledge in Finance/Accounting or Asset Management
- Ability to think analytically
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL.
- Ability to write SQL statements, stored procedures and views
- Ability to determine the interrelationships between requirements and data analysis
- Proficient in analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Contract positions available.
Tax Officer (Jakarta Raya)
- Administration of Taxation
- Reporting SPM
- Preparing documentation during tax examinations
- Minimum S1 Accounting / Tax
- Preferred to have experience of at least 1 year related field
- Having good knowledge the basics of taxation applicable in Indonesia
- Mastering Computers (Ms Word, Excel, Power point)
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Knowing the prevailing tax rules
- Understand and appreciate the e-spt
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV (max 150 kb), a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
Human Capital Dept – PT Indika Energy, Tbk
Mitra Building, 4 th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 21
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.