Pengumuman Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum Juni 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Inalum Sumatera Juni 2012
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium is one of the largest and only alumunium smelter manufacturing companies in Indonesia and South East Asia. The Company established in 1976 and operated as a joint venture company between the Government of Indonesia and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. Since 1998 the shareholders composition of PT Inalum consist of the Government of Indonesia with 41.12% shares and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd with 58.12% shares. The Company’s headquarter located in Jakarta and supported by Smelting Plant Office located in Kuala Tanjung – Asahan and Power Plant Office located in Paritohan – Toba Samosir. The Company obtained a certification of Quality Management System ISO 9001 from SGS International.
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in
- Law (HKM)
- Communication Science (KOM)
- Psycology (PSI)
- Management (MGT)
- Accounting (AKT)
- Chemical Engineering (KIM)
- Civil Engineering (CIV)
- Electrical Engineering (ELC)
- Physics Engineering (FIS)
Diploma (D3) majoring in
- Management (MGT3)
- Accounting (AKT3)
- Environmental Engineering (LKG3)
- Civil Engineering (CIV3)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEC3)
- Industrial Chemical (IND3)
- Computer Science (COM3)
- Chemical Engineering (KIM3)
- Electrical Engineering (ELC3)
- Male with max age in 1 October 2012 : 28 years old (S1) and 25 years old (D3)
- GPA min 3.00
- Willing to be placed in Inalum’s working areas (Kuala Tanjung and Paritohan)
- TOEFL Score min 450 (exact sciences majors) and 500 (non exact sciences majors) issued from reputable PTN or reputable institution that was affiliate with ILTS
- Have a Tax Brevet A & B certificate (for Accounting S1 & D3)
Please submit your complete application to : [email protected] Closing date 30 June 2012 and only short-listed candidates will be notified.