Lowongan Kerja Chevron Indonesia Juni 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Why work with Chevron?
- Global Scope of operations promotes global careers
- Competitive total remuneration program : pay, bonus program and flexible benefits
- 125 years of history yet strong future growth
- State of the art technology
- World class experts
- Large queque of exciting projects
- Reputation for solid busines results
- Strong ethics
- Diversity is a core value
To sustain profitable growth and build the organizational capability, Chevron in Indonesia is now searching for experienced Indonesian nationals who posses relevant educational background, technical, and behavior competencies to join the company in the following opportunities :
- MAINTENANCE PLANNER (Ext-13/TCL/EXP/CGS/GA/2011) S1 Electrical Engineering (Power),Instrumentation,Mechanical Engineering,Physic Engineering Salak – 30-06-2011
- PETROLEUM ENGINEER – SUBSEA (Ext-20/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) S1 Aeronautics,Agricultural & Food,Architecture Engineering,Biotechnology,Chemical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Computer Engineering/Science,Electrical Engineering (Power),Electronic Engineering,Environmental Engineering,Geodetic,Geology,Geophysics,Industrial Engineering,Informatics Engineering,Instrumentation,Marine Engineering,Material/Metallurgy Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Meteorology,Mining Engineering,Naval Engineering,Nuclear engineering,Petroleum Engineering,Physic Engineering,Safety Engineering,Telecommunication Engineering Jakarta – 30-06-2011
- SCHEDULE CONTROLLER (Ext-21/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) S1 Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering (Power),Instrumentation,Mechanical Engineering Jakarta – 30-06-2011
- DRILLING ENGINEER (Ext-27/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) S1 Chemical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Petroleum Engineering Jakarta – 30-06-2011
- SR COMPLETION/INTERVENTION ENGINEER (Ext-30/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) S1 Chemical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Petroleum Engineering Jakarta – 30-06-2011
- COMPLETION/INTERVENTION ENGINEER (Ext-32/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) S1 Chemical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Petroleum Engineering Jakarta – 30-06-2011
- FIELD DRILLING ENGINEER (Ext-34/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) S1 Chemical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Petroleum Engineering Jakarta – 30-06-2011
- MARINE QA/QC SPECIALIST (Ext-47/TCL/EXP/CICO/SCM/2011) S1 Marine Engineering,Naval Engineering Pasir Ridge – 30-06-2011
- FACILITY ENGINEER- MECHANICAL (Ext-51/TCL/EXP/CPI/GEOT/2011) S1 Mechanical Engineering Duri – 30-06-2011
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen
Please, apply online at :