Lowongan Kerja Eni Indonesia Januari 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Eni Indonesia – Eni is a leading foreign investment company in oil and gas business in Indonesia. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 2001 and operates as a member of Eni S.P.A (Eni Group), an Italian integrated international energy company. Eni S.P.A operated in 85 different countries worldwide and supported by more than 79,000 human resources.
Eni Indonesia is inviting the best candidates whos posses relevant education background, experience and competencies to join as :
Project Manager (Code PDV10)
- Have a Degree in Engineering with min 15 years, post first degree, relevant knowledge and experience
- This should include a min of 10 years direct experience in onshore/ofshore project development with an operating and production company
Pipeline WP Leader (Code PDV11)
- Have a degree in Engineering
- Experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company for offshore pipeline and facilities
- Not less than 10 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry
- Not less than 5 years of experience in working with contractors and suprevising contractors in pipeline design and construction
- Working in a prior similar role would be benefical
Buyer (Code PRC04)
- Have an Engineering, Technical or Economic degree
- A minimum of 4 years contracts experience in the up-stram process and oul and gas projects of which at least 2 years working for Development of major and/or high complexity oil and gas projects
HR Officer (Code HRD02)
- Have a minimum degree in Human Resourese Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or a related field is generally preferred with 5 years experience with simira responsibilities, preferably in Oil and Gas Industries
Secretary (Code SECR)
- Have a SecretarialEducation Diploma
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a secretary
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Commercial Legal Counsel (Code LEG02)
- Have a Master Degree majoring in Business Law with a min of 10 years experience in the oil and gas business and experience as in house role (will be considereed favorably)
- Fluency in Englih (written-spoken) is essential
Head of Treasury (Code FIN02)
- Must Have a degee in Economics/Accounting with experience in corporate treasury in the oil and gas business ndustry
- Must also have SAP knowledge
Network & Infrastructure Supervisor (Code ICT01)
- Have a min degree in Technical discilpine or Computer Science/Inforation Technology from an accredited institution with 5 years experience as supervisory position with similar responsibilities, preferably oil and Gas Industries
- Must have experience in prodviding IT Service and IT project Management
- You must be a good communicator and highly motivated with effective multi-disciplinary team working skills
- Good analytical skills as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties
How to apply
Interested applicants please send your CV to :
- Please mention the position applied & Position code on the email subject
- Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 26 January 2013.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Source : Click Here