Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil Indonesia Tahun 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Exxonmobil affiliates in Indonesia are now seeking high quality graduates to join its expanding team in Indonesia. Exxonmobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With Exxonmobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industryand the world’s energy resources.
Right now, teams of engineers, scientist and business professionals are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow.
Together, we’re finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
Join Us for ExxonMobil
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
Sub Surface Engineering
– Reservoir Engineering
The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the-art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools
– Sub Surface Engineer
The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
– Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer
The position responsibilities will include executing inspection programs analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities of oil and gas.
– Electrical, Instrument and machinery Engineer
The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
– Facilities Surveillance Engineer
The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
– Project Engineer
The position responsibilities will include designing and implementing construction & modifications of oil and gas plant and processing facilities
QUALIFICATION FOR ENGINEERING POSITIONS
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering with minimun GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 Scale.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and third (3rd) quarter 2012 are encouraged to apply
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Results oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self motivation and desire to be an effective team player
- Ability to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Willing to be located in any location in Indonesia
Candidates should send their application consisting of a cover letter & resume (both written in English), academic transcript and education certificate to:
Applications closed 22 September 2011
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No individual shall be authorized go use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job seekers.