Lowongan Kerja Petroleum Engineer Chevron Indonesia
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.
Our business has grown rapidly over the past year and will continue to grow even more through the competitiveness and synergy brought in after the Unocal merger. To serve our business growth needs, we’re seeking talented people from diverse disciplines and with different levels of expertise to join our team.
Chevron’s talented and committed employees are the reason for the company’s outstanding performance. Our business in Indonesia has over 7000 employees, 98 percent of whom are nationals. Their jobs can be categorized into two positions: Engineering and Non Engineering. Depending on the needs year by year, the career opportunities posted may vary.
We offer career opportunities to new graduates and experienced professionals with varied levels of education.
Chevron is a world-class oil and gas producer in Indonesia that values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity. This reflects in how we recruit only high caliber candidates who share these same company values.
Petroleum Engineer – Interface (PE-EXP/DW-JKT)
- Minimum 10 years of experienced petroleum engineer with a reservoir background who is a generalist and can manage a complex and changing array of tasks and interface with other project disciplines.
- Having Previous MCP and field development experience preferred.
- Having knowldege and experience in the fields of reservoir and/or production engineering as applied to new field developments.
- Having Deepwater experience would be an advantage.
- Having experiences working with facilities, drilling and completions, and project assurance staff on major field developments, and having ability to generate and maintain key subsurface documentation such as Basis of designs, field development plans, project execution plans, risk register, uncertainty management plans, etc.
- Having experience with subsurface technical assurance and exposure to RM framework requirements and standards.
- Effectively communicate in both written and verbal English.
- Willing to relocate to Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau/West Java).
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Education Requirement : S1
- Education Discipline : Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering.
- GPA min. : 2.75
- Work Location : Jakarta
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at :