Lowongan Kerja Senior Reservoir Engineer Triangle Pase Inc. Maret 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Triangle Pase Inc. engages in operation and funding of oil and gas exploration and production operations. The company is based in Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia. Triangle Pase Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Triangle Energy (Global) Limited. TPI owns and operates the Pase Production Sharing Contract in Aceh Province, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
Position : Senior Reservoir Engineer
- Minimum University degree, major in Petroleum engineering (or any related discipline).
- Age between 35 – 55 years old.
- Experience at least ten (10) years of well-rounded oil & gas industry.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams adding value to the assets through capital investment, and application of solid reservoir management skills is required.
- Have experience with the application of traditional and non-traditional reservoir engineering techniques including decline curve analysis, volumetric analysis, well test analysis, material balance, pressure transient analysis, economic and risk analysis and other aspects of reservoir engineering.
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), ARIES experience is preferred and Public Information systems (PI / Powertools / Drilling info) Eclipse (or related reservoir modeling software) PANSYSTEM (or related pressure transient analysis software).
- Point of hire in Jakarta.
- Fluency in English.
The ideal candidate will have:
(1) Demonstrated ability to use petroleum engineering principles to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities.
(2) Strong background in reservoir engineering and pattern management practice.
(3) Good overall practical oilfield operations knowledge.
(4) Expertise in working with geoscientists, and production and facilities engineers, and in preparing AFEs.
(4) Expertise in using commonly used reservoir engineering.
(5) Strong interpersonal skills for working in multi-disciplinary and multicultural project teams.
(6) Well-developed report writing and presentation preparation and delivery skills.
Please send your resume to : [email protected]