Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia Januari 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Shell – Shell Indonesia – Shell is a reputable multinational company in Indonesia running business in oil and gas sectors, both upstream and dowstream. The Company is a part strategic subsidiary of world giant energy company Royal Dutch Sell Plc (Shell Group). Shell Group is a multinational group of energy and petrochemicals companies headquartered in the Netherlands. In Indonesia, Shell has strong reputation for more than 100 years. In downstream activities, Shell provides bulk fuels and related technical support to the Transport and Industrial Sector. In 2006, Shell Indonesia started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia. The Company also performing business in the upstream sector, including exploration and production activities. Shell holds 30% participating interest in the offshore Masela block where INPEX Masela is the operator.
PT Shell Indonesia seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :
Mining Key Account Manager
- Sales experience & proven success winning profitable business, Degree/Post Graduate degree in marketing or business and 5- 8 years experiences in mining operation or 5- 8 years experiences in managing key accounts in mining sector. Technical / Engineering background will be a must. Evidence of delivery through others
- Demonstrated excellent experience in negotiation skills, influencing skills, and project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and networking skills.; including ability and experience to manage high level relationships within large complex key accounts.
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer/channel relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
- Championing the focus upon up & cross selling and the execution of the Mining CVP both directly and through others.
- Encouraging knowledge sharing within and outside the team, recognising success and in particular the contribution of support functions.
- Working at multiple interfaces in target customers (High level management, Procurement, Technical, Operation)
- Capacity to work virtually with multiple stakeholders, contributing to Sales Reviews, sharing good practise and market/customer intelligence, and prioritising actions for local execution
- Effectively dealing with stakeholders to align varying priorities, timing and resources in a virtual context where delivering through self as well as via influence is essential
- Strong verbal English and good written English
Business Development Manager-Retail
- Strong leadership and communications skill
- Self-motivated and results oriented; ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong external focus, customer orientation, results-driven
- Commercial mindset
- Able to think strategically
- Experience and networking with global teams, preferred
Marine Technical Advisor
- A thorough knowledge of shipping operations and ship/shore interface management.
- Minimum 2 years sea time as Senior Marine Officer (Chief Officer/Master) on international trading tankers.
- Class 1 (Master) Certificate of Competency and Petroleum Dangerous Cargo endorsement (Gas and/or Chemical endorsement would be an advantage but not essential) .
- SIRE accreditation and/or previous shore experience would be an advantage but not essential to the role.
- Self-Motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical and operational problems.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral. The incumbent will need to be fluent in English and able to communicate effectively (both written and oral) in the local language (Bahasa Indonesia).
- Degree in chemistry or Technical Qualification in Chemistry
- Laboratory experience
- Experience as Quality Manager from manufacturing or fabrication minimum 8 years
- Background in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge & experiences in road construction – design & paving
- Knowledge & experiences in bitumen and asphalt specification, testing, production, and mixed design.
- Work experience & relationship with industry (consultant & authority) would be advantages.
- Stake holder management skill will be advantage
- Good command in English both speaking & writing.
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor, Master) from reputable University.
- More than 5 years experience in civil engineering, construction, project management, engineering at project or Manufacturing.
- Self Driving, good leadership, Experience in leading own staff and contractors
- Familiar with AUTOCAD software.
- Able to review engineering calculation (structural, foundation, underground system).
- Experience in Engineering and Construction for Plant Building.
- Familiar with International & local safety standard requirement.
- Well-versed with international, SDO and Shell group policies and standards
- Strong knowledge in Engineering, Construction or project management fluency in written and spoken English
Supply Planner – Main Line Lubes
- Possess a Degree or Masters in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Finance. APICS certification would be a plus point.
- Have work experience in Planning, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas or related fields for 5+ years
- Experience in Engineering and Construction for Plant Building would be a bonus
- Have proven experience at managerial & supervisory level
- Be fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and verbal)
- Preference for candidates with operational working knowledge of SAP, especially APO Planning.
- Results oriented professional with strong analytical and communication skills
- Experienced CP professional in Projects
- FLNG or LNG experience is a bonus
- Experience in dealing with major contractors on projects
- Ability to interpret terms and conditions, manage complex contracts and lead contract negotiation/claim resolution
- Ability to work in a highly complex and multifaceted project organisation with experience of handling major commercial issues as part of an integrated commercial / technical delivery team
- Degree in a relevant discipline e.g. C&P, MBA, Legal and/or Engineering.
- CP Strategy & delivery
- Strong commercial and negotiating skills
- Strong technical ability to interpret terms and conditions, lead contract negotiation/claim resolution and manage complex contracts
- Managed relationships with project stakeholders (Operator, JVPs) and external authorities
Marine Indirect Channel Account Manager (MICAM) Indonesia
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in a Marine industry.
- University education (min. Bachelors degree).
- Proficient in English language (conversation and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel. SAP experience will be an advantage.
How to apply
Please visit www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search & Apply -> Indonesia.
- Deadline application : 30 January 2014.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.