Lowongan Kerja SMA Total E&P Indonesie Oktober 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Total E&P Indonesie – Total is a forefront foreign investment energy company in Indonesia and is 100% owned by TOTAL Group, the 5th largest oil and gas company from France. Total E&P Indonesie performing business in the production and distribution of oil and gas and has been operating in Indonesia since 1968. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and operates in the offshore of Mahakam block in East Kalimantan as its operational sites. Total E&P Indonesie contributes about 80% of the Bontang LNG Plant supply while Indonesia represented 8% of Total Group’s oil production in 2008. In 2011, Total E&P Indonesie acquired 50% of interest in 1,500-square kilometer Kutai Timur coalbed methane (CBM) block, in East Kalimantan Province.
PT Total E&P Indonesie invites the best candidates to join as following positions below
- Production Operator
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Instrument Technician
- Min SMA/SMK or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in same position, preferably from petrochemical or oil and gas industry
- Max age 30 years old
- Able to work in a team
- Willing to work with rotation system
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
How to apply
Please submit your application letter and CV (max 50 kb) to :
- Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “subject” line.
- Closing date 20 October 2013. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment