ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia 2011-2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from Indonesia are welcome to apply for the ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three level. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships will be considered for the Merit Awards.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Indonesia
- Born between 1995 to 1997
- Sat for 2011 SMP 3 National Final Evaluation Examination (UAN) and have done consistently well in school
Any dates given below are tentative and are subject to changes.
Activity and Date
- Application Period : 4 June to 1 July 2011
- Selection Test : August 2011
- Selection Interview : September 2011
- Award of Scholarship : October 2011
- Arrival of Scholar in Singapore : November 2011
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Applicants are to apply on-line by using the online application system.
- If you encounter difficulties in the online application system, you may contact our customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.
All applicants are required to submit certified copies of the following items directly to the Singapore Ministry of Education before the closing date, 1 July 2011:
- (i) Birth Certificate;
- (ii) Identity Card / Passport (if any); and
- (iii) SMP 3 UAN Examination Result Slip
ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia / (Online application number if any)
Ministry of Education
School Placement and Scholarships Branch
Level 3, Podium Block,
1 North Buona Vista Drive
Original documents that are not in English must be translated; the translations must be accompanied by a photocopy of the original documents. Please do not send any original documents. Kindly note all online applicants must indicate their online application number on all supporting documents.
All applications and supporting documents should reach the Singapore Ministry of Education before the closing date, 1 July 2011.
Test and Interview Cities
Note: Medan and Singapore may be used as Test / Interview Centres if there are sufficient candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) per annum with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Economy class air passage to Singapore and back to home country upon completion of course
- Waiver of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Waiver of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Bridging courses (if applicable, in Singapore before start of course)
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship
For apply and view full information, follow this link below :