Lowongan Kerja Muamalat Officer Development Program Muamalat Bank 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Ready to polish your potential and shine your brightest light?. Congratulations on your graduation. You will begin a long journey towards the future of your career. Yet, at the end, success awaits along with a commitment to be at the forefront, high performing, willing to learn and eager to compete in a professional way. If this is the way you look at things, you are one of few university graduate who are qualified to join:
Muamalat Officer Development Program (MODP)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline, with GPA minimum 2.75 (for state university graduate) and 3.00 (for private university graduate)
- Fresh graduate or applicants with working experience maximum of 2 years are welcome
- Maximum 27 years old
- Good knowledge of Basic Islamic Comprehension
- Passionate about growth of Sharia Banking
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer literate (min. MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, full of initiative, disciplined, able to work in a team, and used to work effeciently and cooperatively within a team environment
- No family relationship with Bank Muamalat employees and Board of Directors
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia, specially in these area:
- o Sumbagut area: Medan, Pekanbaru, Sidempuan, Aceh, Padang, Tanjung Balai, Langsa, Tanjung Pinang and Batam
- o Jatim area: East Java, Bali, NTB and NTT
- o Kalimantan
- o KTI area: Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua
If you are convinced you have all the requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to following address. Please write MODP (your prefered area) on your email subject. Send your CV along with scanned ID Card (KTP/ SIM), latest 4×6 cm photograph, legalized graduation certificate (ijazah) and transcript to :
- Medan : [email protected]
- Pekanbaru : [email protected]
- Jatim : [email protected]
- Kalimantan : [email protected]
- KTI : [email protected]
These documents shall be received by 11 March 2011 at the lastest.