Lowongan Accounting dan Underwriter PT Reasuransi Internasional Indonesia (Reindo) Januari 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT. ReINDO was founded based on notarial document of Muhani Salim, SH number 117 dated 12th November 1996, which is ratified by Minister of Law of RI Decree number 02-10869.HT.01.01.TH’96 dated 9th December 1996.
Trading license of PT. ReINDO has been granted based on Minister of Finance of RI Decree number 710/KMK.017/1996 dated 31st December 1996. Legally, PT. ReINDO commenced its business activities since 1st January 1997.
During the past eight years, ReINDO has been successful in establishing its main services on conventional and shari’a reinsurance products including life, health and general reinsurance within Indonesia and parts of South East Asia, the Middle East and East Africa.
ReINDO need highly qualified, dynamic, motivated fresh graduated, professional and motivated persons for the position of Underwriters. These are key persons who analyze insurable risks, doing survey, and make strategic decisions for the company on day to day basis. Vacant positions are :
Non Marine Underwriter Jakarta
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering degree
- Age maximum 30 years-old
- Hold one or more degrees with an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA 2.75 (in scale 4.00) from reputable State University
- Proficient in English (both oral and writing)
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills
- Excellent in Computer Software knowledge with minimum requirement : MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Good personality, self motivated, organization skills, ability to work under pressure, independently or in a team.
Accounting Staff Jakarta
- Male maximum of age: 28 years old
- S1 degree from reputable University, majoring Accounting
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (in scale of 4)
- TOEFL score minimum 450
- Computer Literate (Spread sheet, Word)
- Willing to work hard and able to handle pressure
Please send your complete resume and recent photograph no later than January 12, 2011 to:
HR & Corporate Services Division
E-mail to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be notified