Lowongan Great Trainee Progam PT Telkom Indonesia Tahun 2017
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja PT Telkom – PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is the Country’s strongest telecommunication services operator which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. Currently, the government of Indonesia holds 52.55% ownership of Telkom Group’s shares. Other 47.45% was owned by general public and investors. Headquartered in Bandung West Java, Telkom Group is involved in the field of integrated telecommunication, information, media, edutainment, and services (TIMES) services. Telkom Group running business in providing fixed wireline connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Group also provides various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services. Telkom Group now has 7 regional division offices, 58 telecommunication areas and 572 Plasa Telkom offices spread across Indonesia. Telkom Group now has 10 direct subsidiaries and 22 indirect subsidiaries.
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- GREAT PEOPLE TRAINEE PROGRAM TELKOM BATCH VI (Jalur Prestasi Non-Akademik)
- Minimum S1 in all majors
- Not yet 27 years old as of 01 June 2017
- Have completed the study period (graduation) as evidenced by attaching a diploma or Certificate of Passed (SKL)
- Willing to undergo a two year business ties
- Having achievements in sports, arts and culture that is shown through the certificate of competition / championship, among others:
- Art: Achievement in a championship / music festival or dance
- Culture: Achievement in the event Ambassador of Culture, Tourism Ambassador, or election of the Regional Children
How to apply
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register and apply to Telkom Group Career Website :
- Closing date 09 August 2017.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.