Lowongan Kerja Associate Auditor Bank BRI Jakarta April 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker BRI Jakarta
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is the largest national commercial bank with the largest network. As of year-end 2010, Bank BRI supported by more than 7,004 branch offices all over Indonesia, including 18 regional offices, 14 regional audit offices, 413 branch offices, 470 sub branch offices, 822 cash offices, 4,649 unit offices, and 617 teras offices. The Company also operated more than 6,086 ATM networks, which are integrated with more than 25,000 ATM networks (ATM Bersama, Prima, and Link). Bank BRI operated in Indonesia 1895 and focused to financed the Micro, Small to Medium size Enterprises segments. The Bank’s corporate head quarter located in Jakarta and currently served more than 33 million accounts either depositors or borrowers. In 2009, the Company obtained an prestigious award from Majalah Investor Award 2009 as the Best Bank.
Currently PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join as:
Associate Auditor (Code : AA 3/2012)
- Hold min Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in all accredited majors from reputable PTN/PTS
- GPA min 2.75 (scale 4)
- Max age 25 years old for S1 and 28 years old for S2
- Not married
- Preferably domiciled in Jakarta area
- Willing to be placed in all units of BRI accross Indonesia
Application letter completed
- Copy of a valid appropriate domicile
- Copy of legalized diploma + transcript
- Copy of Certificate of Accreditation of PT
- Copy of Work Experience (if any)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Color photo of the entire body of postcard size 1 pcs
- Pasphoto recent color size 4X6 1 pcs
Should you interested, please submit your application to :
PO BOX 8877 / JKB 11088
Download advertisement : Click Here
Loker BRI Jakarta application received not later than 20 April 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.