Lowongan Kerja GMF AeroAsia Garuda April 2016
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Garuda Maintenance – PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia – GMF AeroAsia is an integral part of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk engaged in aircraft maintenance and overhaul services. Originally registered as the Directorate of Engineering of Garuda Indonesia in 1949 and transformed into the Maintenance and Engineering Division of Garuda Indonesia in 1984. Since 2002, GMF AeroAsia officialy become the Independent company of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. The Company is based in Jakarta and supporting by 7 production units. Based on PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2013, GMF AeroAsia posted total revenue of USD 211,637,715 or increased by 13.9% from previous year.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Code: PTE)
- D3 majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering.
- Final years students are welcome to apply.
- Have a GPA score min 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Fluent in English both oral and written (TOEIC score min. 475).
- Maximum age of 25 years old (per 1 April 2016).
- Minimum height of 165 cm with proportional posture .
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not color blind.
- When wearing glasses, a maximum tolerance of +/- 2.
- Work experience is not required.
- Willing to undergo training with a bond.
- Willing to be placed in all functions and areas of PT GMF AeroAsia.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date 8 April 2016.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses