Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee Garuda Indonesia Tahun 2019
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
List of available job opportunity in Garuda Indonesia
- Management Trainee
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (S1/S2) in any major. Preferably from Economic and Statistic, Management, Industrial Engineering and Business Studies.
- Maximum age of 27 years old for S1 and 30 years old for S2.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for S1 and 3.25 for S2 on 4.00 grade scale.
- Fresh graduate or those with maximum 1 year of experience.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
How to Apply
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please register yourself to :
- Closing date May 18 2019.
- For any inquiry, please feel free to contact Garuda Indonesia Recruitment Team at [email protected] on working date (Monday – Friday) and working hours (08.00 – 16.00 WIB).
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.