Lowongan Kerja MT Management Trainee Garuda Indonesia Tahun 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
List of available job opportunity in Garuda Indonesia
- Indonesian citizen
- Holds Bachelor Degree (S1) with maximum age 26 years old
- Holds Post Graduate Degree (S2) with maximum age 28 years old
- Graduated from reputable university
- GPA minimum 3.00 (scale 4) or equivalent for Bachelor Degree
- GPA minimum 3.25 (scale 4) or equivalent for Post Graduate Degree
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Able to operate computer, minimum Microsoft Office and internet
- Managerial and leadership experience would be an advantage
- Professional appearance with positive attitudes
- Willing to be placed in Head Office or any domestic/international Branch Offices
For further information, please call our recruitment team :
- Office : (021) 2560-1038/1042
- Ms. Risa : 0857-1871-1837
- Ms. Ega : 0812-81080-133
More info and Apply, please follow this link below :