Lowongan Kerja MT PT Citilink Indonesia Mei 2016



Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

Rekrutmen MT PT Citilink – PT Citilink Indonesia is a low-cost carrier (LCC) airline company in Indonesia under PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Indonesia Group). Currently, the majority of Citilink’s shares are owned by Garuda Indonesia Group (94.3%) and the remaining is held by PT Aero Wisata (5.7%). Citilink is widely known nationwide as the major player in LCC industry in Indonesia as its controls 16% market shares of Indonesian LCC segment. Citilink was formed in 2009 as a result of spin-off from the strategic business unit (SBU) of Garuda Group. PT Citilink Indonesia has officially established as an independent airline company in 2012 after gained of airline business of SIUAU/NB-027 (dated 27 January 2012) and the airline certificate of AOC 121-046 (dated 22 June 2012) with IATA flight code “QG”, ICAO “CTV” and call sign “Supergreen”.

PT Citilink Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

  • Management Trainee


  • Indonesian citizen (WNI) with the maximum age of 25 years old
  • Min. holds Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Aeronatic Engineering, Physic, Management, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology.
  • Good analytical and communication skills
  • Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to Citilink’s needs.

Submit Application

Please send your comprehensive resume with cell-phone number and latest photograph to :


  • Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
  • Source