Lowongan Kerja PT Asuransi Tugu Bandung, Balikpapan, dan Medan Februari 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Asuransi Tugu – PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is a fast growing general insurance and risk-management company in Indonesia. Asuransi Tugu was first established in 1981. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned oil company PT Pertamina (Persero). At present, Pertamina holds 65% shares in Asuransi Tugu. While the rest was owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima (17.60%), Siti Taskiyah (12.15%), and Mohamad Satya Permadi (5.25%). PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia domiciled in Jakarta and has 1 branch offices in Surabaya, and 3 representative offices in Bandung, Medan, and Balikpapan.
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia are looking for best qualified employee to be placed at Bandung, Balikpapan, and Medan for position :
- Marketing Staff (MKT)
- Underwritting Staff (UW)
- Claim Staff (CLM)
- Local citizen at Medan (UM, CLM), Balikpapan (MKT, CLM) and Bandung (MKT)
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree from leading universities
- Preferable Male (UW, CLM) / Female (MKT)
- Max age 27 years old before 28 February 2014 with excellent health
- Preferable 1 year experience in similar position but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferable has professional insurance degree (MKT, UW, CLM)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organizations
- Fast-learner, strong analytical thinking, and good interpersonal skill
- Excellent with MS Office application and internet
How to appy
To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply.
Please send your application, updated resume and photograph before 11 February 2014 to :
- All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified.