Lowongan Kerja PT Indonesia Comnets Plus Juni 2015



Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

PT Indonesia Comnets Plus – ICON PLN is a subsidiary company of state-owned electricity PT PLN (Persero) engaged in telecommunication and information technology. As of December 2013, PT PLN (Persero) owned 99.99% shares in ICON+, whole the remaining 0.01% shares was owned by YPK PLN. ICON PLN having experience for more than 13 years in providing network-centric ICT solutions, including clear channel, multi protocol label switching, broadband internet access, VoIP and banking application system. PT Indonesia Comnets Plus is based in Jakarta and currently has 9 regional offices, situated in Medan, Padang, Palembang, Depok, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, and Makassar. PT Indonesia Comnets Plus also supported by 1 operation and maintenence office.

Lowongan Kerja PT Indonesia Comnets Plus Juni 2015

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus are currently taking applicants for the following position:

Corporate Legal Manager


  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
  • Experience in Legal Department preferably in a Telecommunication Industry.
  • Required skill(s): good knowledge in Indonesian law and regulation, possess strong leadership, a hands-on approach, could demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to work under pressure.
  • Should be analytical, independent and able to take initiative.
  • Good command of English (both oral & written).
  • At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
  • Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
  • Full-Time position(s) available.

Account Manager


  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field (preferably: Telecommunication, IT, Economic and Marketing).
  • Age maximum 30 years old.
  • At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (from Telecommunication industry is advantage).
  • Required skill(s): Presentations, Negotiation, Selling Skills.
  • Active, attractive and have good communication skill.
  • Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
  • Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.

HR Planning Manager


  • Maximum 42 years old;
  • Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, Psychology, IT, Telecommunication (post-graduate degree preferred) with minimum 10 years experience in a Human Resource related function or 5 years in managerial level;
  • Experience in Telecommunication organization is desirable;
  • Excellent knowledge and deep experience in HR Recruitment, People Development and Carreer Management;
  • Demonstrated competence in conceptual, analytical and problem solving;
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, conselling, negotiating and report writing;
  • Experience in the development and effective delivery/ facilitation of training programs to achieved specified learning outcomes;
  • Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environment.

Submit Application

Please register directly through :


  • All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
  • Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified.