Lowongan Kerja PT Indosat Ooredoo Tahun 2017
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker BUMN Indosat – PT Indosat Tbk is a major telecommunication company in Indonesia with main business in telecommunication networks and services, including cellular, internet, fixed line, and data communication services. Indosat was formed in 1967 and initially registered as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services via international satellite. After 46 years in operation, Indosat has developed into the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia with more than 53.8 million subscribers (as of 30 September 2013).
PT Indosat Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
VAC6596 [ Talent Pool ] Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using performance analysis tools such as profilers, thread analyzers, etc
- Minimum 3 years experience in Machine Learning environment
- Large Scale Machine Learning experience
- Experience with high speed networking, RDMA and RoCE technologies
- Knowledge in multiple frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, CNTK or PaddlePaddle
- Knowledge with current hardware architecture and industry trends in cognitive computing is highly desirable
- Real world problem solving skills and experience
- Imagination, ambition, intense curiosity and a desire to showcase knowledge and expertise in current and future applications of machine learning / artificial intelligence
VAC6597 [ Talent Pool ] Data Scientist
- Minimum Bachelor Degree educational background with background Statistic/ Mathematics / Computer Science
- Strong skills on machine learning system
- Good knowledge in telco / bank / insurance industry
- Good in English (mainly for writing)
- Excellent for SQL Language / SPSS Modeler
- Excellent skills for Unstructured data process and management (text analytics, image and voice)
- Good skills in Big Data tools and Language such as Hadoop, Mapreduce, and Hive
- At least 3 years experience as a data scientist with focus in Unstructured Data
- Telco / bank / insurance / consultant experience is an advantage
VAC6579 [ Talent Pool ] Senior UI/UX Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science/Graphic Design
- At least 5 years of experience working in the UI design industry
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of tools and techniques for a range of clients
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- A good working knowledge of UX and Interaction Design
- A good working knowledge of UI design for web and mobile apps
- Experience with responsive design is a must
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience of delivering UI design projects to budget and deadlines
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Good understanding of digital business is a must
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies and principles is an advantage
How to apply
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position, please register and submit your application via :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates with best qualifications will be invited for further process.
- Closing date : 01 July 2017.