Lowongan Kerja PT Krakatau Engineering Februari 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen PT Krakatau Eng – PT Krakatau Engineering – PT KE is a rapid growing company in Indonesia that runs in Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Industry. Krakatau Engineering is a directly owned subsidiary company of PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, a leading state-owned steel manufacturers. Krakatau Engineering was established in 1988 and has strong reputation for more than 25 years in delivering comprehensive EPC and Maintenance services related to the industries and infrastructures.
PT Krakatau Engineering is looking for talented people and the best candidates to seize theese career opportunities
Junior Architech Engineer
- Have a Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in Architech Engineering, with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- At least 1 years of experience in the related field.
- Competent knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Smart Worker and be able to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Thorough, loyal and high initiative.
- Willing to be assigned at project sites (Head office HO at Cilegon.
- Willing to be started as contract employee.
Sr. Civil Engineer
- Bachelor/Diploma Degree (S1/D3) in Civil Engineer
- Have at least 5 years experiences on related project at least 3 times
- Familiar with Engineer software : SAP, Auto Cad
- Mastering and understand in structural drawing, steel structure & bridge, kinds of steel material, types of loading.
- Able on technical drawing compatible with their field
- Have capability of making tender document, technical specification, data sheet,etc.
- Able to encounter third party (Vendor, Owner)
- Smart worker and be able to work under pressure
- HO at Cilegon and willing to be placed at KE Project sites
- Willing to be started as contract employee
How to apply
Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application to :
- The applications must be submitted before 14 – 21 February 2015.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process