Lowongan Kerja PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia – IPC April 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Job Pengembang Pelabuhan Pelindo – PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia is a port developer subsidiary company of state-owned port operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) or Indonesian Port Company. PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia is 99% owned by PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) and 1% by PT Multi Terminal Indonesia.
IPC Port Developer was established in 2012 and running business in the provision and development of port facilities and infrastructure in Indonesia. IPC Port Developer is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Gedung OPMC Telkom Lt 4 – Jl Yos Sudarso 3-24 Tanjung Priok, Jakarta 14230. At present, IPC Port Developer is involved in the development phase of Terminal Kalibaru.
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Minimum Diploma (D3) majoring Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quantity Surveyor;
- English Skill ( Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- A good knowledge of construction methods and materials;
- Budget handling skills;
- Excellent IT and maths skills;
- A methodical approach to work;
- Good organizational skills;
- A clear understanding of building regulations and other legal guidelines;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team
How to apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your CV to :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified