• Home »
  • BUMN »
  • Lowongan Kerja PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia Cabang Surabaya Juli 2016

Lowongan Kerja PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia Cabang Surabaya Juli 2016



Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia – TPI is a reputable company in Indonesia with principal business in general insurance industry. The Company has strong business focus on loss insurance services related to oil and gas industry as well as marine hull. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia also offers a full range of insurance products which include health insurance, credit insurance, aviation insurance, credit insurance, fire insurance, transportation and salvage insurance. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is a member of PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina Group. Pertamina Group, which owns 65% of Asuransi Tugu’s issued share capital, is the national oil company of Indonesia and owned by the Government of Indonesia. The remaining 35% issued share capital in Asuransi Tugu is owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 17.6%; Siti Taskiyah, 12.15%; and Mohamad Satya Permadi, 5.25%.

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of :

  • Underwriter – Surabaya (Code : UW – SBY)

Requirements :

  • Male/Female, not older than 33 years of age on 1 July 2016.
  • Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university.
  • Required experience for minimum 5 years in similar position.
  • Possess professional insurance degree, AAAIK or AAIK certificate is preferred.
  • Have a good knowledge of general insurance business industry.
  • Have a good health.
  • Good in English both oral and written.
  • Excellent as a team worker and in partnership with other organizations.
  • Fast-learner, strong analytical thinking and have good interpersonal skill.
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Offie and Internet applications.

How to apply

If you are eager to take on the challenge, please send your application letter with resume, and a recent photograph not later than 1 August 2016 to :

[email protected]


  • Please write position code on your email subject.
  • Or submit your resume to : www.tugu.com/career/submit-cv
  • Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
  • Source