Lowongan Kerja Telkom Metra – PT Multimedia Nusantara Oktober 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Multimedia Nusantara or TelkomMetra was established on May 28, 1997. Initially running a PayTV business, TelkomMetra has been transformed into a leading provider of Information, Media and Edutainment (IME) services in Indonesia.
As a strategic investment holding company, TelkomMetra, 99.99% of whose shares are owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TELKOM), consistently develops ecosystem-based solutions through ecosystem synergy at all levels within the TelkomMetra Group and TELKOM Group, as well as through strategic partnerships.
In line with the strategic objective of TelkomMetra to achieve Rp50 trillion worth of Enterprise Value by 2017, TelkomMetra maintains its commitment to sustain its business growth both organically (nurture) and non-organically (capture). This commitment in 2013 was taken into action through the addition of a new service-based ecosystem, namely e-Tourism, following the acquisition of PT Pojok Celebes Mandiri (Pointer), which focuses on booking engine business. TelkomMetra also established PT Metra Digital Media (MD Media) to serve Digital Advertising business, which was previously run by PT Infomedia Nusantara.
PT Multimedia Nusantara invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Junior Accounting
- Officer Planning & Subsidiary Performance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field and past experience with a public accounting firm (preferably Big 4 Public Accounting Firm).
- Experience in implementing an ERP System and familiar with SOX Compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of International Accounting Standards/IFRS.
- Strong data analytical and advanced skill in spread sheet.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tigh deadlines.
Officer Planning & Subsidiary Performance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting, Finance, Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Financial Auditing or Business Performance.
- Full-time position(s) available.
How to apply
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please register and submit your application to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.