Lowongan PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) April 2017
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan BUMN PII – PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) – PT PII or Indonesia Infrastucture Guarantee Fund (IIGF) is a reputable state-owned company in Indonesia with the major business of providing services to infrastructure in Indonesia. The Company was established in 30 December 2009 and operates under the Ministry of Finance. The Company is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated in Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, 14th Floor – Jl Jenderal Sudirman Kav 45-46 Jakarta 12930. Based on PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2011, the Company sucessfully maintained profitability. IIGF recorded total comprehensive income of Rp157.65 billion, or a growth of 238.34% of revenues in 2010 amounting to Rp. 2574.61 Billion.
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following :
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Min4 Year(s) of working experience in tax area.
- Have a good knowledge of Income Tax Law, VAT Law, Double Taxation Law, International Tax, Tax Compliance and etc.
- Having Tax Brevet A & B Certification is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking with high attention to details.
External Relations Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent
- A least 5 years experience in Government Relations or related field.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/government agencies.
- Experience in event planning and management media relations and stakeholder management.
- Ability to create a solid internal and external network to ensure successful execution of events and other activities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with conflicting time frames.
- Advanced networking and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a multi-cultural environment, and proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
Secretary to Board of Directors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Min3 Year(s) of working experience as Executive Secretary.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Speak, read, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, pro-activity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
AVP Project Appraisal
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have a good understanding of Public Private Partnership (PPP).
- Preferably have a good knowledge of Project Risk, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling and Risk Management.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders or governement agencies.
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Fluent in english.
Business Development Manager
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience Previous experience working as Relationship Manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Have a good understanding of infrastructure project in Indonesia.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/governement agencies.
- Excellent presentation, consultative sales and negotiation skills in interacting with senior level executives.
- Ability to develop and expand business relationships.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Willingness to travel.
How to apply
For interested, please your application & resume must be sent directly through IIGF – Jobstreet at :