Lowongan PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java Oktober 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ – PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java – PHE ONWJ is a reputable upstream oil and gas company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company is a key subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) in upstream-based energy business through PT Pertamina Hulu Energi. PHE ONWJ owned upstream production plants in the Offshore North West Java (ONWJ) blocks with a total of 58.2795% Participating Interest as of December 2012.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ) invotes the best candidates to join as position below:
Turbomachinery Maintenance Engineer (OPS-1)
- Min bachelor’s degree (S1) in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in petrochemical industry maintenance and operations of turbo machinery equipment
- At least 2 years of experiences at supervisory role in major oil and gas company
- Possess at least skillful competence in technical operation and maintenance of:
- Detailed knowledge of gas turbine system principles and applications including mechanical and control system gas turbine and compressor equipment
- Detailed understanding of industry standard and legislative requirements for Rotating Turbo machinery equipment/ system
- Detailed knowledge and application of RCFA, maintenance management system
- Technical understanding in maintenance &service contract development & management
- Graduated from mechanical diploma degree (D1, D2 or D3) or Mechanical-Technical Senior High School (SMK) with equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience, including 2 years of relevant offshore experience in a maintenance role.
- Working knowledge of isolation standards supported by relevant technical background specific to discipline
- Having an understanding of risk management and control and hazard evaluation
- Having a good working knowledge of HSE Management System
- Having an understanding of Computer Maintenance Management System
- Having an understanding of RCFA Process
- Has positive attitude, good working under pressure and stress and good interpersonal skill
How to apply
To apply, please send your applications by online not later than 16 October 2013 through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process