Lowongan PT PGN LNG Indonesia – Marine Terminal Superintendent PGN Group 2017
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT PGN LNG Indonesia is a well-established Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) company in Indonesia headquartered in Jakarta. Its business include processing, transportation, storage and trading. PGN LNG engaged in procuring LNG and natural gas supply, deviation activity including regasification to the buyer, as well as other business activities. PT PGN LNG Indonesia is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned gas utility giant PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group).
PT PGN LNG Indonesia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in LNG industry as :
- Marine Terminal Superintendent (Code : MOM)
- Holding a minimum D-IV degree in Nautical.
- Holding ANT 1 and Mooring Master Class 1 certificate is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in
- Mooring Master class 1.
- Terminal Operation; previous experience as Marine Terminal Superintendent in Oil and Gas Company is preferred.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Able to coordinate with internal and external party.
- Strong integrity and able to work in a team.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application with a full detailed CV and other supporting documents, via e-mail and addressed to :
Human Resources Manager, email : [email protected] (Please mention the position code “MOM” on the email subject).
- Closing date 31 March 2017.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.