Pengumuman Lowongan dan Beasiswa PT Wijaya Karya Tahun 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan BUMN WIKA
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk or WIKA is the Indonesian reputable domestic contractor company. WIKA operated as a state owned enterprises (BUMN) and focused in integrated construction services both upstream and downstream. WIKA was established in 1960 and besed in Jakarta. The composition shareholders of WIKA consist of 66.37% by goverment of Republic of Indonesia and 33.63 hold by public. As of December 2011, WIKA supported by 1,398 employees and operated 6 strategic business units (SBU). In 2012, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk received 2 (two) new contracts of toll road, namely Gempol – Pandaan toll road project Stage 1, and Toll Road Construction of Bogor Ring Road Section 2A (Kedung Halang – Kedung Badak package).
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are seeking the potential candidates to join as :
- S1/Bachelor Degree majoring in Civil Engineering, Accounting, Health and Safety (K3), with minimum GPA 2.75
- Fresh Graduate
- Preferably Male, with max. age 28 years old
- Fluent in English (with TOEFL score > 450)
- Mastering in computer software applications in the field
- Have a high motivation, energetic and able to work in teams
- Willing to be placed throughout the Company’s operations in all over Indonesia
- Male, Semester VII students of the school year 2012-2013 with GPA > 3:00 majoring in Civil Engineering, Electrical Power Lines, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering (Process), Taxation, Economics and Accounting, Health and Safety (K3)
- Active in the organization’s activities on campus by showing a letter followed by a reference from the organization
- Not receive a scholarship from the other party by making a statement
- Willing to be placed throughout the company’s operations
How to apply ?
Please follow the link below :
Registration closed on 31 August 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.