Detail of : FCS Family Centered Services Professional Job Opening in Sioux Center
Family Access Center is hiring a full-time Family-Centered Services Professional in Sioux & surrounding counties. This position requires scheduling flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as necessary to meet contractual obligations, maintain on-call availability as needed to respond to crises. The Family-Centered Services Professional (Family Support Specialist) provides in-home intervention to children and their families utilizing skill-based, evidence-based practices to help families implement solutions to problems through the interventions and services designed to strengthen families.
1. Acts as a professional resource, provider & advocate to families to promote child welfare.
2. Provides evidence-based interventions and case management support in accordance with implementation science and contractual responsibilities using a continuum of interventions, strategies, activities, and services.
3. Delivers evidence-based interventions in accordance with fidelity to model certification and credentialing achievements.
4. Utilizes collaborative documentation; conducting documentation concurrent in the session with family or at the summary of the session.
5. Delivers assessments to determine program eligibility and identifies areas to address in the service plan if applicable.
6. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with community partners including DHS, medical professionals, Parent Partners, lawyers, therapists, law enforcement staff, school officials, neighbors, fictive kin, emotional supports, and referral sources.
7. Provides evidence-based practices to families with problems and individuals associated with the family, utilize Solution-Based Casework, SafeCare, Child Safety Conferences, Motivational Interviewing, FTDM & YTDM Meetings.
8. Maintains appropriate level of direct contact with families per program requirements and remains available to families 24/7 for crisis intervention as needed.
9. Promotes family resources by assisting family in identifying and accessing community services and resources.
10. Ensures professionalism through role-modeling, respect, and evidence-based practices.
11. Utilizes own vehicle to travel to work destinations and to transport youth as authorized, providing services in the community, primary home of the child, youth, and family.
12. Utilizing professional collaborative documentation and service plans in a timely manner as defined by the program.
13. Reporting and documenting emergencies and critical incidents involving family members or staff.
14. Participates actively in individual, group, and agency supervisions/trainings
15. Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Child &/or Family Welfare: 2 years (Preferred)
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Family Access Center system at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in FCS Family Centered Services Professional Sioux Center October 2021 Family Access Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Sioux Center below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies