1. Supervises all activity on the van during the routes.
2. Works cooperatively with other staff operations, supervisors, parents, guardians and maintenance personnel.
3. Enforces departmental policy pertaining to transporting passengers.
4. Becomes familiar with the type of vehicle being operated.
5. Anticipates on a daily basis, needs such as tissue, paper towels, gas and seating capacity for the route.
6. Maintains records as needed and releases to the transportation/client coordinator upon request, i.e. UMTA reports, time sheets, complaint sheets and other reports as needed.
7. Releases to maintenance section in writing any problems associated with vehicle.
8. Maintains communications with the transportation office to ensure information concerning clients, i.e. behavior, not attending, address changes, problems are kept current.
9. Coordinates efforts to ensure all duties associated with route are performed.
10. Ensures compliance with safety procedures for personnel and vehicles and assures that all riders have been removed from the vehicle and checked into school or responsible person's home after completion of route.
11. Reports to transportation office any problems encountered while en route and/or complaints from parents/guardians.
12. Develops good driver/client relationships by treating all clients with courtesy, tact and kindness.
13. Will be responsible for moving child safety seats from one vehicle to another as necessary.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Must possess current Driver's license, have current auto liability insurance and registration, be physically able to drive to various locations in Arkansas and be able to drive a Pathfinder vehicle.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, talk or hear; frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; and ability to adjust focus.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Pathfinder, Inc. on following link below :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Driver Rogers September 2021 Pathfinder, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Rogers below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies