Detail of : Benefits Specialist Entry Level Management Job Openings in Little Rock
Our company is currently expanding in Arkansas.
We have a strong commitment to developing our future company leaders and they only come from the local level. We know our success is driven by filling the right candidates for our Entry-Level Benefit Specialist position.
An ideal applicant will have a career interest in business management and capable of leading others. A Benefits Specialist provides worksite benefit counseling to state, municipal, and private sector employees for their life and supplemental health needs. As a leading provider we work mainly in a business to business format. We help employers enhance their current benefit benefit plan for their employees.
**What we are looking for**
- A willingness to embrace our culture of product training, coaching, building leaders, and other system best practices
- Extra commitment and willingness to receive initial classroom product training, field training, and mentoring
- Ability to acquire new and maintain exiting business accounts
- Strong in-person and phone communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Team-builder with a strong passion for helping people
- High Integrity and is familiar with HIPAA requirements
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
-High Income potential based on performance
- Stock-purchase option
-10-year retirement contract
- Management opportunities and training
- Agency Ownership
*No prior background in employee benefits, insurance or sales required*
*No Health Insurance is offered*
Thank you for applying and Make Tomorrow Better!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Benefits Specialist Entry Level Management Little Rock September 2021 Everett Agencies above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Little Rock below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies