Detail of : Assistant Executive Housekeeper Job Openings in Fargo
Assistant Executive Housekeeper will oversee the work activities of a team of housekeepers to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms including assigning duties, inspecting work and investigating complaints regarding housekeeping service.
Assistant Executive Housekeeper acts as the Housekeeping Manager on his/her days off and will function as a Housekeeping Lead as needed. This position will also take periodic inventories, train new employees and recommend dismissal.
· Duties to include, but not limited to, cleaning/sanitizing and inspecting guest rooms and public areas. Inspecting rooms, ensure all rooms are done for the day, training incoming staff on room cleaning and safety procedures. Manage staff and maintain good moral. Track deep clean check lists to insure completeness
· Support the Housekeeping Manager in monitoring team members’ performance, reporting any training requirements
· Monitor inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies
· Training new employees and making sure they use the equipment and materials properly
· Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work identifying the best people for the job
· Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing work. Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work.
· Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
· Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
· Make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation
· Step in for other housekeeping staff as needed
· Other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Manager
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent
2. 2-3 years of housekeeping experience and/or training in custodial work
3. 1-3 years of experience in leading or supervising the activities of other staff preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Demonstrated ability and desire to lead and train a team while maintaining harmony and high morale 2. Calm and clear thinking ability to handle problems or crisis in a highly professional manner
3. Superior customer service at the core.
4. Can work on own as well as part of a team
5. Performs work well with accuracy, speed and attention to detail
6. Ability to convey information and ideas clearly
7. Able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
8. Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
10. Clear and thorough communication skills
11. Ability to follow directions thoroughly and work with minimal supervision
12. Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department
13. Ability to lift and move 25 pounds repetitively
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Assistant Executive Housekeeper Fargo October 2021 RAMADA HOTEL above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fargo below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies