Detail of : Bookkeeper Tax Specialist Job Opening in Atlanta
Sitel is seeking a Tax Specialist with bookkeeping experience to join our team of incredible people. Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build strong relationships with their customers. We want people who have an excellent personality, empathy and strong work ethic.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team, we invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
· You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
· You can problem solve with a can-do attitude
· You enjoy working with a team as well as independently
· You are 18+ years of age
· Emphasis or certifications in US state and federal tax administration, US payroll accounting, business administration preferred
· 1+ year of US state and federal tax administration and payroll administration experience preferred
· Pass a criminal background check
About The Job
· Review, research, and resolve payroll tax cases as assigned by Client, including without limitation cases related to US state and federal tax notices. Answer general tax questions for customers
· Confirm payments have posted and follow-up with agencies to check the status of filings/payments processing.
· Liaise between Client’s tax operations team and customer support team and other internal teams
· Process payroll corrections and any associated amendments
· Complete additional US state and federal tax service tasks or projects as needed You have the ability to multi-task
About The Benefits
· Paid professional training
· Employee discounts
· 401K retirement plan with company match
· Growth opportunities through various development programs
· SitelFit wellness program
· Job stability
· Life-long skills and experience
· Excellent work culture
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To kick things off, our application includes an assessment that covers the questions we would typically ask at the start of an interview and shows you what a day in the life is like at Sitel. This speeds up the process and helps us get to know you better. After you apply, one of our recruiters will contact you for an interview.
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
· GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
· BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
· WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
· GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
· MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
8 hour shift
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Sitel system at :
Application will be treated strictly confidential.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Bookkeeper Tax Specialist Atlanta August 2021 Sitel above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Atlanta below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies