Detail of : Call Center Ostomy Specialist EXPERIENCED Job Opening in Port Saint Lucie
The Ostomy Specialist is the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. Under general supervision, the specialist is responsible for handling the high call volume of inbound and outbound calls accepting ownership for effectively solving customer inquiries and concerns timely and efficiently, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The Ostomy Specialist is responsible for the timely processing of all new customer accounts, customer orders, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following as well as other duties and responsibilities, which may be assigned.
1. Handle large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
2. Understand the responsibility of serving as the first point of contact for our customers.
3. Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
4. Demonstrate respect for our customers and fellow team members in every interaction.
5. Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
6. Follow company protocols when needing to escalate calls to supervisor.
7. Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
8. Responsible for accurately loading and maintaining customer information in Brightree.
9. Keep accurate records of all customer conversations.
10. Maintain strong working knowledge of ostomy products & services.
11. Attend training to improve knowledge and performance level.
12. Adheres to HIPAA guidelines.
13. Adheres to company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must possess the ability to: interact professionally and ethically with patients, caregivers; handle multiple tasks simultaneously; provide clear, concise oral and written directives/communications; quickly assess situations and respond appropriately; handle special requests in a sensitive, professional manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 1 year medical and or/call center experience.
3. Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal/written communication skills, professional phone voice.
4. Proficiency with computers, software, and strong data entry skills.
5. Manage call volume in a timely manner.
6. Adaptability and accountability.
7. Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
To continue to be the best in class within our industry, we require all employees to participate in ongoing education to maintain and increase their competency or in the event, the team member changes responsibility within the company. We also require our specific licensed professionals, such as RN, CPAs, to remain licensed in their specific field and maintain the standards according to the specific state licensure.
Employment with the Company is “at will.” This means a team member or the Company may end a team member’s employment at any time with or without reason. None of the Company’s policies, procedures, or practices, including those set forth on the Company Website and/or Intranet, are to be viewed as creating any promises or contractual rights. They are guidelines that the Company may, at its discretion, change at any time without prior notice to any team member. The information contained in this policy replaces all previous handbooks and other statements of Company policies, rules, and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are encouraged to wear masks
What is your hourly pay desire?
High school or equivalent (Required)
Call center: 2 years (Required)
Medical call center: 2 years (Preferred)
High volume call center: 2 years (Required)
Inbound and outbound call: 2 years (Required)
Data entry: 2 years (Required)
Bilingual is a plus (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from ABC Home Medical, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Call Center Ostomy Specialist EXPERIENCED Port Saint Lucie August 2021 ABC Home Medical, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Port Saint Lucie below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies