The Cape Club Careers 2021 - The Cape Club offer an opportunity to fill Range Attendant that will be placed in Falmouth.
The Cape Club Jobs 2021
Detail of : Range Attendant Job Openings in Falmouth
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR RANGE ATTENDANT
Position Supervisor: Outside Operations Manager
Main Responsibility: Responsible for all Range Operations
JOB SUMMARY: Keep the range and practice facilities well stocked and maintained
THE POSITION'S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Picking up balls on the driving range with driving range cart
- Getting balls out of bunkers & woods
- Wash range balls with golf ball washer
- Collect baskets off driving range tee box
- Set-up balls for tournaments/outings
- Neat and professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Communication Skills: You will be collaborating with co-workers, management, and customers. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail: making sure every detail is right is crucial to your work.
- Ability to lift 30lbs independently
- Reliable and ability to solve problems and work independently
- Basic golf knowledge
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Falmouth, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to The Cape Club e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Range Attendant Falmouth September 2021 The Cape Club above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Falmouth below.