Empro Vacancies 2021 - Empro is seeking a new official to fill Warehouse Associate that will be placed in Alameda.
Empro Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Warehouse Associate Job Opening in Alameda
EmPro is looking for warehouse workers for our warehouse position in the Alameda area.
You must be physically capable to lift up to 50lbs
Loading, unloading and delivering merchandise
Organizing, cleaning and maintenance of warehouse premises
Provide consistent delivery with damage free results
Proactively assisting other employees and team members as needed
Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Need someone with full schedule availability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
For further information, please refer official source from Empro on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Warehouse Associate Alameda April 2021 Empro above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Alameda below.