OrthoNeuro Vacancies 2021 - OrthoNeuro provide an opportunity to fill Human Resources Generalist that will be placed in Westerville.
OrthoNeuro Jobs 2021
Detail of : Human Resources Generalist Job Openings in Westerville
This Human Resources Generalist position is responsible for the daily functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including but not limited to recruitment, benefits, leave of absence, performance management, and employee relations.
· Perform HR office operations and special projects
· Responsible for the recruitment process including but not limited to posting positions, screening resumes and completing initial interviews, completing employment offers, background checks, etc.
· Facilitate the onboarding process and conduct orientation for all new hires
· Complete new hire and termination processes including but not limited to assembling/distributing new hire packets and onboarding folders, creating New Team Member emails, completing exit interviews, etc.
· Assist with benefits administration and annual open enrollment; audits and reconciles benefit invoices
· Provide support to management and employees in various HR-related topics including but not limited to employee relations, leaves of absences, internal transfers, and performance management; resolve issues that may arise
· Assist in developing and executing personnel policies and procedures; providing guidance and interpretation to employees and management
· Organize and maintain personnel files; files correspondence and other records
· Data entry into the Human Resources Information System; maintain upkeep of personnel information and data
· Complete various reporting for the company and regulatory agencies
· Help employees and management with HR-related questions and system access
· Respond to verification of employment requests
· Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
· Handle Workers’ compensation and unemployment claims
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field;
· 1-3 years of human resources management experience
· PHR or SHRM-CP certification is a plus
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain strict confidentiality
OrthoNeuro is a Multi-Specialty Center of Excellence specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
Founded over 80 years ago, OrthoNeuro was the first private physician group in Central Ohio to provide a multi-disciplinary center of board-certified physicians specializing in orthopedic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation. OrthoNeuro also established the areas first multi-disciplinary sports medicine center, SportMed; as well as SpineMed for the complete treatment of spine and back disorders and WorkMed for the management and treatment of work related injuries.
OrthoNeuro is comprised of a team of more than 200 professional staff including physicians as well as physician assistants, physical therapists, radiology technicians, medical assistants and administrative staff specializing in all aspects of musculoskeletal and neurological care.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements when applying for the position and include the job title in the subject line. For more Company information, please visit www.orthoneuro.com.
OrthoNeuro is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Human Resources Generalist Westerville October 2021 OrthoNeuro above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Westerville below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies