Human Resources Payroll Manager Bayshire Rancho Mirage Ccrc
Human Resources Payroll Manager Bayshire Rancho Mirage Ccrc
Job Title :
Human Resources Payroll Manager
15 April 2021
Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC
Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC Recruitment 2021 - Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC assign an opportunity to fill Human Resources Payroll Manager that will be placed in Rancho Mirage.
Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC Jobs 2021
Detail of : Human Resources Payroll Manager Job Opening in Rancho Mirage
We are looking for a detailed, compassionate Human Resources/Payroll manager for our Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living community at Rancho Mirage to oversee all aspects of staff payroll, daily staffing reporting, personnel files, recruitment, terminations, employee leaves of absence, and employee relations. Having experience in skilled nursing, hospital, or healthcare center environments is strongly preferred.
Pay range is $24.00 - $28.50/hour depending upon experience.
Responsible for the general administration of human resources and accounting systems in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations. Manage all human resources duties including recruit, hire, orientation and training, managing employee files, benefits, and payroll. Will handle clerical support as directed. Reports to: Executive Director
Successful performance requires satisfactory completion of all essential duties and responsibilities. The essential duties described below are representative of the skills and ability necessary while performing the basic functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Perform all Human Resource responsibilities for the community, including payroll, managing personnel files, orientation and training, and handling employee issues and inquiries as directed.
· Recruit, hire, evaluate, schedule, provide timely performance appraisals, and supervise business office employees in accordance with company policy and procedures.
· Responsible for posting available job positions in the community and placing print or on-line job opportunity advertisements.
· Screen new applicants, coordinate background checks and health screening, assist with interview process, and ensure all required documentation is obtained.
· Responsible for all aspects of employee orientation and training.
· Manage employee benefit program and provide timely communication of eligibility requirements and changes to employees.
· Oversee all aspects of payroll including submission of hours, ensuring accuracy by communicating with department directors, tracking labor hours and overtime and submitting reports to Executive Director.
· Process and manage workers’ compensation claims, obtain Certificates of Insurance for all community vendors, maintain valid driver’s licenses and certificates of insurance for all employees that drive on company business.
· Assure confidentiality in all matters, including but not limited to employee and resident information.
· Participate in daily management meetings to communicate key issues within the community.
· Maintain compliance with all Federal (Title 22) and state regulations and company policies and procedures applicable to job duties.
· Assist sales and marketing by providing community tours, promoting programs and activities, participation in marketing events.
· Assist with coverage of job duties within the department to ensure completion of essential duties during employee absences.
· Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents and guests, following established safety standards.
· Encourage teamwork among all departments and assist with conflict resolution.
· Present positive and professional image.
· Per State of California regulations, as a “mandated reporter” you must report all known or suspected incidents of resident abuse of dependent adults or elders.
· Performs other duties as assigned and consistent with the success of the position.
Minimum Age Requirement:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college or university preferred.
Prefer RCFE certification
First Aid Training as required.
Proficient in Excel and QuickBooks
Prefer at least three (3) years experience providing residential care to the elderly. Additional experience in specialized dementia care preferred.
Has respect and compassion towards older adults. Demonstrates concern for the physical and emotional needs of residents and their families. Inspires trust and builds a culture of teamwork. Upholds values of company and shows personal integrity.
Able to perform calculations for budget and financial responsibilities, understand and define problems, collect data and resolve issues in stressful situations.
Clearly and informatively communicate complex ideas to a diverse audience (employees, residents, family members, and agencies in writing and verbally. Analyze and interpret complex information and respond appropriately.
Proficient in operating office equipment and computers including email, word processing, excel applications.
Well-lighted and with appropriate ventilation and temperature levels.
Employee must pass a criminal record clearance, health screening and drug testing prior to beginning work in the community.
Must be able to regularly listen and speak to individuals, sit and stand for long periods, move about the community, bend, reach, and grasp. May occasionally need to lift up to 20 lbs., and assist with pushing, helping or lifting residents. Good vision is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.50 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination access is available through the worksite.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Payroll management: 5 years (Preferred)
Skilled Nursing HR: 3 years (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
For further information, please refer official source from Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC, please register yourself at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Human Resources Payroll Manager Rancho Mirage May 2021 Bayshire Rancho Mirage CCRC above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Rancho Mirage below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies