Detail of : Client Success Representative CSR Job Opening in Cranbury
Amware is Hiring!
Why Join Amware?
Amware Fulfillment is a fast-growing 3PL, and we are hiring people who want to be challenged and grow with us. Leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves – in fact, people who are passionate about the work. If you're that kind of leader – we invite you to apply and join us!
We are looking for a Client Success Representatives to be based at our Cranbury, NJ location reporting to the Client Success Executive.
We are looking for a Client Success Representative (CSR) with 3PL and/or Fulfillment experience. This position is not inside sales or call center driven. This is an opportunity to be the critical front-line interface for customers in a multi-client third party logistics and fulfillment environment. If this is the type of position that you are seeking, continue reading!
· Manage the customers’ order process and ensure orders are entered, filled, and shipped accurately and timely
· Work with the Facility Manager and operations staff throughout the order process to identify any potential issues or concerns with customers’ orders
· Learn and be able to work efficiently in our proprietary Warehouse Management System to ensure that customers’ inventory is managed properly
· Communicate with customers to provide accurate account information, including the status of orders, inventory, and other routine inquiries
· Responsible for weekly and month-end billing and any billing-related questions from customers
· Learn and understand Standard Operating Procedures for all account-related activities
· Manage the organization and filing of all customer order and shipping documents
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Business and financial implications of decisions that are made
· Written and verbal communication with end users, customers, vendors and teammates, including senior management
· Applying problem solving techniques and project management methods to maintain strong client relationships
· Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information, and develop alternative solutions
· Manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs and meet commitments
· Understand business and financial implications of decision
· Align work with strategic goals
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years of Account Management or business-to-business customer service experience, ideally within a multi-client warehousing environment
Full benefit package including Health, 401k, Dental, Vision
Our House Rules
SHOOT STRAIGHT Tell it like it is. No exceptions.
OVER-DELIVER Go above and beyond. Every day.
OWN IT Take pride in your work. Be accountable.
STAY SAFE Be vigilant. Work safely, always.
HAVE FUN Enjoy the ride.
Amware provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amware complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.44 per hour
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Account Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Amware Fulfillment website with link as follow :
Application will be treated strictly confidential.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Client Success Representative CSR Cranbury October 2021 Amware Fulfillment above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Cranbury below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies
As long as print media remains viable, PCF is ready to support the industry with world.class operational and technological support. 18 years of age or older. $800 . $1,000 a monthFrom Publisher’s Circulation Fulfillment . .