Detail of : Medical Alert System Installer Job Opening in Eureka Springs
High school or equivalent
No experience required
Installer / Technician Position
America, a rapidly growing medical alarm company, seeks to contract with new, part-time, installers in the eureka springs, ar area. Duties include delivery and initial setup and testing of medical alarm units in clients’ homes. Installation is simple and requires no previous experience. There is no cold calling required and training will be provided. All appointments are made around your schedule, within your predetermined installation territory.
• Must have a vehicle and provide valid driver's license, registration and insurance information
• Willingness to undergo background check
• Working email address, smartphone, and basic computer skills required
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in any of the following fields preferred: cable or alarm installation, field service technician, home inspection, or emergency services
• Highly motivated, organized, and able to work independently
• Patience and a professional demeanor when interacting with clients
• Punctual and reliable
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to bend, squat, and/or lift up to 50lbs
• Contacting clients to set appointments
• Traveling to clients’ homes to install “plug and play” medical alert systems
• Explaining to clients how the equipment works and testing the unit with them
• Collecting information from the clients to send back to the office
• Servicing, replacing or retrieving medical alarms from existing clients
• Communicating with the office as needed
• Flat-rate fee based on miles traveled to each appointment
• 1099 will be provided for income reporting
For further information, please refer official source from MedScope on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Medical Alert System Installer Eureka Springs September 2021 MedScope above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Eureka Springs below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies