Senior Helpers Salem Careers 2021 - Senior Helpers Salem require the candidates to apply Staffing Coordinator that will be placed in Salem.
Senior Helpers Salem Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Staffing Coordinator Job Opening in Salem
Prove miracles can happen! Why make a difference in only one person’s life when you can positively impact many?
Be a relationship builder/problem solver for Senior Helpers of Salem. As the Scheduling Coordinator you will ensure that the caregivers who provide services to our clients do so in a safe and responsible manner. You will also solve problems while working with our clients and help us achieve our business goals by allowing seniors to stay in their homes. You will be given the opportunity to juggle multiple client and caregiver needs while maneuvering sudden changes of direction. If you are organized, have exceptional people skills, and know how to successfully interface with many personalities from a wide variety of backgrounds, apply now.
Scheduling Coordinator will have the overall responsibility to maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to emergency situations and call-outs.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Under direct supervision of the Caregiver Manager and with input from the Client Services Coordinator where appropriate, selects, schedules, and coordinates caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients. Maintains appropriate gross profit margin for each case
· Maintains all scheduling of caregivers and responds to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or “call-outs” arise. Company schedule must be complete for the next business day/weekend before leaving for the day
· Tracks and records in ClearCare all instances of assignment refusals, call-outs, late arrivals, early departures, etc. and share information with the Caregiver Manager and Client Services Coordinator on a regular basis
· Introduces caregivers to clients
· Participates ON-CALL rotations
· Communicates with the Caregiver Manager and Caregiver Recruiting Specialist to Hire for the Void on a regular basis
· Assists with improving Caregiver retention
· Assists in keeping caregiver files up to date, including tracking expirations of any licensing, insurance, etc. in ClearCare. Collects new documents as directed
· Audits timecards on a regular basis to ensure hours match scheduled hours
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications · Minimum of one year in a staffing/recruiting position
· Must have caregiving experience
· Professional experience in the field of customer service
· Knowledge of general healthcare staffing requirements
· Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
· Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
· Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: Sanitation stations, hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks are set up near commonly shared equipment/areas. You would have your own office area, and limited number of employees in the office at one time.
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Senior Helpers Salem e-recruitment website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Staffing Coordinator Salem September 2021 Senior Helpers Salem above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Salem below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies