Detail of : Manufacturing Electronics Technician Job Openings in East Providence
Party City Holdings, Inc. is the largest party goods supplier and party retail chain in the world. We are also the country's premier retailer of Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations. Party City Holdings is made up of two divisions, Party City Retail Group (PCRG) and AMSCAN Wholesale. At Party City Holdings, we like to have fun! We are helpful, passionate, and creative. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes and ideas and provide everything they need to bring them to life. We make it easy to create unforgettable moments.
Am Source is a division of PCHI under the Amscan Wholesale portion of the business. We manufacture plastic plates, bowls, and cups for PCRG and other distributors so that you can have all your party supplies at one location. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and happy environment for our employees and quality products for our customers use. We want to be a party of your party.
The Electronics Technician is responsible for troubleshooting and repair of all plant electrical equipment, to include AC/DC Motors, Drives, PLC’s, Gear Boxes and Conveyors. Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of all plant equipment, to include installation, set up and changeover.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performing scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment
· Knowledge and understanding of 480 3 Phase
· Knowledge and understanding of production equipment
· Performs work requiring knowledge of electrical/electronic principles, wiring specification and electrical codes.
· Works with the Maintenance Department to help with repairs and assist with projects.
· Knows, understands and follows OSHA and Safety Regulations
· Knowledge of OSHA Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
· Ability to read electrical diagrams and schematics
· Working knowledge of AC/D Motors, Drives, PLC’s, PLD’s, HMI’s and various sensors and switches
· Knowledge of 120, 240 and 480 Volts
· Skills Desired:
· Allen Bradley/Siemens/Parker Drives
· Hydraulic Knowledge
· Interpret Ladder and Schematics
· Prior experience as an Electronics Technician
FLSA Working conditions:
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb up and down ladders and work in tight spaces
· Ability to use hands and arms to reach, push, pull, lift, carry and manipulate materials and tools
· Ability to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb constantly throughout the shift
· Ability to reach, bend, twist, rotate, push and pull frequently
· Ability to work independently as well as a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $34.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Party City e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Manufacturing Electronics Technician East Providence September 2021 Party City above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in East Providence below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies