Detail of : COVID 19 Health Safety Supervisor for TV Film Job Opening in Los Angeles
The COVID-19 Health Safety Supervisor will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set in conjunction with the Unit Production Manager (UPM) and other department heads. Depending on the complexity of the project, more than one supervisor may be needed. The individual will receive training and technical guidance from a Production Safety Specialist. The COVID-19 Health Safety Supervisor will report to Production Executives with dotted line to Risk Management.
· Advise production on COVID-19 best practices in health and safety
· Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning in the workplace according to legal guidelines
· Determine requirements needed for each department to comply with guidelines
· Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to regulations
· Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
· Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
· Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
· Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
· Work with departments to implement social distancing protocols for office/workspaces
· Ensure employee screening protocols are in place
· Order and distribute supplies (PPE, disinfectants, etc.)
· Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
· Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting including cleaning vendors
· Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
· Work closely with Set Medic
· Stay current on new developments in health and safety to improve quality and efficacy of production processes
Desired Technical Skills
· Must have at least 3 months experience as a COVID Compliance Supervisor/Officer on a television or film production
· LVN / RN / Paramedic Experience
· Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
· OSHA Health & Safety Experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Have strong technology skills (navigate a cell phone, tablet, laptop computer and applications)
· Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge
· Must have strong English skills (Bilingual a plus)
· Film and/or Television Production Set Experience
· Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
· Ability to manage and effectively communicate escalated issues to UPM and Safety
· Ability to advise and guide UPM and production to implement changes necessary in a timely manner
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
· Must be able to work well in a team environment, a people person who can manage with confidence, maintain policy/protocol with crew, and operate with authority when needed
· Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
· Highly creative and driven to problem solve
· Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
Vigilant EHS Solutions are experts in Environment, Health and Safety. We protect your most valuable resources, People, Brand and Budget, delivering increased value to your business.
We work with our partners to address challenges ranging from EHS organization strategy, and COVID compliance, to your day-to-day tactical issues. Vigilant EHS partnership means you can be as efficient and effective as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Do you have at least 3 months of COVID-19 Compliance Supervisor experience on a television/film production set?
Are you fully vaccinated for COVID-19? If not, are you willing to get vaccinated?
Are you willing to travel (domestically and/or internationally)?
Do you have a current and valid passport?
Are you familiar with the Return to Work Agreement for television/film?
On what date are you available to start?
healthcare: 3 years (Preferred)
Television/Film Production: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in COVID 19 Health Safety Supervisor for TV Film Los Angeles September 2021 Vigilant EHS Solutions above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Los Angeles below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies