Monitor Daily Operations on Property: Monitoring Trash and Greenwaste Levels & Exchanges, Assist
Precise Counts and Documentation of Inventory Transfers, Shipping and Receiving, Monitoring Inventory Levels, Inventory Reporting and Re-stocking.
- Field all main gate call entry requests. Meet & greet driver/guest. Enforce strict Covid19 company procedures, Document entry in laptop. Direct driver/guest to proper contact/department.
- Daily monitoring and scheduling of roll-off exchanges of trash, coco & greenwaste.
- Daily monitoring of PPE, breakroom, Uniform & Janitorial related consumables and re-stock
- Confirm, inventory counts and arrange transfer requests from Padaro to Casitas, Elite and Lompoc.
- Daily monitoring of bottled drinking water levels. Notify of re-order.
- Confirm propane tank & oxygen levels. Notify of re-orders.
- Receive, confirm, log and ship ups, fedex and usps shipments & note damages/shortages.
- Receive, confirm, offload, and log all inbound shipments & note damages/shortages.
- Monitor warehouse: clean, inventory, re-stock and secure.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Security Experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Prompt and Reliable
- Bilingual Preferred
- Documentation Skills
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Experience
- Forklift Experience
- Excellent Organizational Skills
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must be a self-starter with minimal supervision, able to work independently and in a team environment
- This position requires a 40-hour minimum work week
- Willingness to work weekends
MENTAL/ PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work in conditions typically found in warehouses and greenhouse with high humidity and varying temperatures, with a fair amount of moisture present.
- Ability to exert up to 15-100+ pounds occasionally in order to lift and move product.
- Ability to balance, reach grasp while climbing on a step stool and/ or ladder.
- Ability to crouch, grasp and lift product above shoulders in order to lift product from the floor properly
- Ability to be on feet continuously while performing job responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years full time experience in Security.
- Minimum 2 years full time experience in Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Waiting period may apply
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Glass House Farms website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Property Gatekeeper Carpinteria February 2021 Glass House Farms above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Carpinteria below.
Terms : gatekeeper property management, glass house farmsglass house farms ca, glass house farms ceo, glass house farms gg#4, glass house farms logo, glass house farms ithaca, glass house farms review, glass house farms stock, glass house farms address, .
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies