Baystate Health Vacancies 2021 - Baystate Health assign a chance to fill Access Svc Rep that will be placed in Springfield.
Baystate Health Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Access Svc Rep Job Openings in Springfield
Category(s): Administrative Support, Call Center
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time Shift: First
Under the direction of the Access Services Supervisor and Manager the Access Services Representative is responsible to ensure appropriate and timely access of care for patients throughout the Northern, Eastern and Metro regions within System.
The Access Services Representative serves as a partner with Baystate Medical Practices (BMP), physicians and other care providers and their clinical teams to ensure integrated, patient-centered care that ensures timely delivery with appropriate provider access for patient care. The Access Services Representative fosters communications and high level service and satisfaction to clients (referring physicians and patients).
The Access Services Representative will understand patient needs and utilizes his or her clinical and administrative knowledge to make decisions that will enable the most expedient and efficient access to care.
The Access Services Representative is responsible for utilizing efficient work processes,creating positive experiences outcomes that meet physician and patient needs, and foster strong relationships with others that build loyalty of all referring physicians and patients.
1) Responds to physician BMP,Community Providers needs to ensure appropriate and timely access to care for patients.
2) Provides prompt responses to requests for appointments and consults via telephone, fax and online portals in a professional, sensitive and courteous manner.
3) Engages directly with patients to support timely, appropriate appointment scheduling.
4) Responsible for providing accurate information to ensure correct clinic appointment type and duration has been assigned
5) Provides accurate documentation following all established processes and protocols. Utilizes Baystate clinical and administrative computer programs to access and provide needed patient and physician information and for communications with medical practices.
6) Proficient in the following applications: CIS, Centricity Business, ORSOS, Compliance Checker, SMS, I priveledges and 3M as appropriate
7) Demonstrates use of quality/process improvement in daily activities.
8) Engaged and Customer Focus.
9) Maintain an accuracy rate for call processing for 1 -2 practice locations.
10) Achieves both departmental QA, customer service and Productivity standards.
11) Able to work effectively in a team environment.
12) Positively support and adopt to change and enhancements as needed.
13) Types > 25 wpm
14) Able to adapt to fast paced, high energy department.
15) Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
16) Maintain strict standard of confidentiality.
Required Work Experience:
1) 2 years prior experience in a physician office, or 2 years prior experience in a customer service setting
Preferred Work Experience:
1) None listed
Skills and Competencies:
1) Successfully completed a medical terminology course or will successfully complete approved course within one year of hire
2) Comfortable working with physicians/medical professionals, with the goal of meeting their needs
3) Solid communications skills in English, Spanish in some settings as needed (both written and verbal)
4) Positive, upbeat personality with a positive outlook
5) Orientation focused on service excellence
6) Ability to use phone, computer and related technology
7) Ability to communicate in writing and orally in a professional manner reflecting the Baystate Operating Principles
8) Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients in a professional and positive manner
9) Ability to actively listen and engage in communications to ensure understanding of requests/needs of clients
10) Ability and willingness to learn new processes, software or other tools as needed to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
You Belong At Baystate
At we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science, GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, please refer official source from Baystate Health on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Access Svc Rep Springfield August 2021 Baystate Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Springfield below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies