Daily Management Inc Jobs 2021 - Daily Management Inc assign an opportunity to apply Front Desk Clerk that will be placed in Las Vegas.
Daily Management Inc Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Front Desk Clerk Job Openings in Las Vegas
SIGN ON BONUS AT TIME OF HIRE!
* Position Title: * Front Desk Agent Resort and Location: The Cliffs at Peace Canyon Department: Front Desk FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Resort Manager & Asst. Resort Manger
* Position Summary*: The Front Desk Agent is the first person to greet our guests when they arrive at the Resort. This position is responsible for providing superior customer and guest satisfaction and service. Position responds to guest needs such as check-in/check-out, reservations, and answering guest questions and needs. Core responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
* Specific Responsibilities: *
Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
Maintains confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Assigns rooms and keys and create reservations.
Prepares bills and collects payment/deposits for visit.
Provides suggestions of places to visit, eat, and shop.
Explains all transportation options.
Maintains positive guest relations at all times.
Resolves guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction within a timely manner and maintain daily log.
Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
Maintains working knowledge of all emergency procedures and correct radio etiquette.
Cooperates with Marketing Department.
Maintains complete knowledge of: a) All resort facilities/services; b) All guest room layouts, bed types, and décor; c) Room availability for any given day; d) Restricted dates, rates and room types; e) All room rates, packages and promotions. f) Specific arrangements between resort and travel agencies.
Sets up work station with necessary supplies and resource materials.
Answers telephone calls within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
Ascertains callers' needs through open-ended questions.
Accommodates special requests if available and designate such in system.
Monitors and responds to all emergency situations.
Performs an audit at the end of every shift.
Answer all calls coming into the switchboard in a timely manner.
Always Ensures Outstanding customer care
Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
* Position Requirements (Skills/Abilities)*: Experience: One year of hospitality-related experience is desired. Timeshare or Resort experience highly desirable. Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously; communicate effectively at all levels; and demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve problems. Bilingual skills a plus. Education: High School diploma or GED required. Flexible Scheduling: Must be able to work Evenings, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is required to use his/her hands and fingers to feel, and reach for objects of various sizes, shapes and weight. Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Standards of Appearance: This position is highly visible in all resort areas, team members must present a clean professional appearance and must adhered to Daily Management, Inc., Local Standard Operating Procedures-Standards of Appearance.
* Standards of Conduct: * The high ethical standards of Daily Management, Inc. must be upheld by all members of the management team. We pride ourselves on providing a professional caring atmosphere for guests and fellow team members and will achieve this goal through responsible action as individuals and as a group.
EEO ADA M/F VET DISABLED
Job Type: Part-time
For further information, please refer official source from Daily Management Inc on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Front Desk Clerk Las Vegas August 2021 Daily Management Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Las Vegas below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies