Detail of : Manager Medical Reviewer Oncology Job Openings in Woodcliff Lake
Manager, US Medical Reviewer Oncology
The US Medical Reviewer will primarily be responsible for ensuring medical accuracy of advertising, promotional and medical materials and serve as medical lead for designated materials on the review committees that support review of both promotional and scientific exchange materials. The reviewer will also be responsible for creating and reviewing other medical information resources as needed.
· Serve as the medical delegate on Copy Review Committee (CRC) as well as for Product Medical Review Committee (PMRC), responsible for review and approval of all promotional and scientific exchange content, respectively
· Review and ensure the medical and scientific accuracy, including statistical rigor (in consultation with the Statistician), of all assigned materials
· Responsible for interpreting the clinical study data within the context of assigned materials
· Offer a clinical perspective on the relevance of assigned materials to the clinician or patient
· Ensure the scientific information is consistent with product labeling
· Check the accuracy of the content as supported by the references provided by the submitter
· Offer guidance on appropriate use of medically credible references and content derived from these references; suggest additional references, as necessary.
· Create and conducts peer-review for other Medical Information resources as needed
· Perform literature searches as needed
· Work collaboratively with US Medical Information and be willing to support ad hoc medical information and medical communications projects as needed
· Advanced bioscience degree required (PharmD, PhD, or MD preferred)
· Oncology experience required
· Advanced knowledge of US regulatory standards related to pharmaceutical manufacturers’ communications and dissemination of medical information
Excellent verbal and written skills, with experience in medical writing
Superior literature database search skills
Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry-based medical information or related discipline
Knowledge of Veeva PromoMats
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
For more detail information, please refer official source from MaxisIT Inc on following link below :
Application will be treated strictly confidential.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Manager Medical Reviewer Oncology Woodcliff Lake October 2021 MaxisIT Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Woodcliff Lake below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies