On The Go Hosiery Hiring 2021 - On The Go Hosiery need a new worker to fill Accounting Associate that will be placed in Brookhaven.
On The Go Hosiery Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Accounting Associate Job Opening in Brookhaven
On The Go Hosiery, a leading Consumer Apparel and Consumer Products Company in Brookhaven Georgia, is seeking an Accounting Associate to work in a small office environment. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years Accounting assistance or Executive Assistance experience. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role. This person must be exceedingly well organized, Detail oriented, capable of juggling multiple tasks and assignments as well as maintain and coordinate office operations and procedures. This may potentially be a part time position depending on experience.
The Accounting Associate is responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will have a wide experience in supporting Senior Leadership including advanced level knowledge in all Microsoft Office products as well as general Accounting knowledge and bookkeeping experience. E-Commerce experience is preferred but not required.
Additional duties as follows:
· Create and maintain various database and spreadsheet files.
· Update daily sales reports from outside sales teams to insure accuracy and proper uploading to accounting team.
· Act as first point of contact for all incoming calls and correspondence, perform various clerical duties including responding to/creating emails, scanning and emailing/mailing documents.
· Maintain business files, ensuring that effective processes are in place.
· Assemble and analyze information, establish and maintain databases and spreadsheets.
· Perform various clerical duties including responding to emails, photocopying and mailing documents.
· Screen/direct calls, take messages, handle mail.
· Must handle confidential matters with discretion
· Provide executive support to Senior Management when needed.
· Review and prioritization of all incoming communications to determine their significance and timely distribution.
· Take charge of additional duties as assigned.
· MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) requiring advanced capabilities.
· Excellent written communication and ability to proofread and minimize mistakes in writing and work overall.
· Proficient planner – the individual must be able to prioritize and plan work activity and use time efficiently.
· Ability to effectively use resources to trouble shoot and problem solve
· Assertiveness to obtain needed information from co-workers in a timely fashion
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: All associates are expected to follow all governmental orders regarding Covid19 risk mitigation.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to On The Go Hosiery e-recruitment website with link as follow :
All application will kept strictly confidential.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Accounting Associate Brookhaven August 2021 On The Go Hosiery above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brookhaven below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies