Gordy's Vacancies 2021 - Gordy's is seeking a new official to apply Receptionist Part time that will be placed in Fox Lake.
Gordy's Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Receptionist Part time Job Openings in Fox Lake
Gordy’s Lakefront Marine is looking for a part-time receptionist to help lead and grow the top Boat Sales Department in North America. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills and provides great customer service. This person must be good at quickly building rapport with people and be organized. They also must be driven to set and hit department goals and objectives. The Receptionist must not only be driven to achieve results but also committed to doing it the “Gordy Way” by always living the company values and culture, which is built on hard work, integrity, teamwork, and having a positive attitude.
Scope and Responsibility:
· Fox Lake Office/Sales admin functions
· Create, enhance, and increase the systems in the office at Fox Lake and throughout the organization
Maintain and keep current all state and local paperwork to include (but not limited to) permits and registrations
· Greet customers that come into the store and help with POS transactions, as needed
· Ensure that the customer experience with Gordy’s Service is of the highest quality. Making happy customers.
· Remain in constant communication with the customers in order to make the sales process as smooth as possible for all Gordy’s customers.
· Grow and develop long-lasting relationships with all Gordy’s customers
· Attend weekly Sales meetings to stay current with all sales activity (sold follow-up, leads, deals WIP, etc).
· Have regular daily communication with Sales to help facilitate boat sales.
· Consistent tracking of all sales & revenue from Fox Lake.
· Be willing to attend customer events and/or boat shows. Also attend manufacturer & training seminars, including other dealership visits.
· Be a resourceful problem solver.
Skills and Abilities:
§ Strong communication skills
§ Good a quickly building rapport with teammates and customers.
§ Attention to Detail and an organized person is a must.
§ Good time management
§ Results driven – good at setting and hitting goals.
§ Driven to take care of our customers and team members at a high level.
§ Problem solver that takes initiative
§ Computer skills preferred – Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Dockmaster
Job Type: Part-time
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Gordy's website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Receptionist Part time Fox Lake September 2021 Gordy's above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fox Lake below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies